US$169
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$100
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$161
US$156
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$424
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$529
US$514
1,159 results
All reviewsevening receptiongreat hotelomelet stationmade to order omeletsbreakfast was excellentcomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsfresh fruitenjoyed my stayshort drivewould stay here againliving roomeasy accessbusch gardensinterstateatriumelevator
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Everything was excellent: staff, room accommodations, total appearance, value, breakfast, pool, etc. Would definitely return if back in the area. Highly recommend if you are in need of a place where they aim to please and are right on the money!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank morahfran
General M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for recognizing our great staff. I will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

In this day and age, it is unusual to find a place where the entire staff makes one feel comfortable and safe. Embassy Suites Tampa Brandon is such a place. Realizing that many are arriving here by fleeing north away from the arrival of Irma, the manager called me prior to leaving my home in Naples to inform me that if I desired to extend my stay beyond Saturday, I would be unable since the hotel was fully booked.

This was clearly something she did not have to do, but she did it because she was concerned that we would be without anywhere to go.

Now we have just received a letter from Kelly Klocke, the manager, explaining that the hotel will be offering a Saturday, Sunday and Monday evening buffet and a luncheon buffet on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday so that guests will not be forced to leave the premises to search for food during the time of storm arrival.

This is not only unusual...it is unique. My wife and I are senior citizens and we have stayed in many places across the globe; never have we received this kind of treatment. And even though the website states "No Pets" she assured me when we talked that our cat would be welcome.

Kelly is a real value to the Embassy Suites group; she is managing in a very competitive market and is clearly outdoing the competition. Thank you, Kelly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank John N
General M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This is a very low caliber Embassy.
Morel Ike Hamton.
It is at least clean.
They are allowing pets.
Wish I had known that when I booked as I am very allergic to pet hair.

Wish I had booked a Hampton.
Would not recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Gay Q
Management response:Responded 18 September 2017

Dear Gay Q,

Thank you for your feedback! We truly appreciate it.
We apologize for any inconvenience allowing pets during a very hard time for the state of Florida when in an emergency. We allowed pets for individuals who needed to evacuate to have a safe haven. During tough times, we come together as a community with safety being our first priority to help one another.

Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to being your home away from home in the near future.

Best Regards,
Meredith Wreford
Front Office Manager
Embassy Suites Tampa Brandon

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Really enjoyed Complimatery Breakfast and the professionalism of staff (Michael, Cook and Server, Diana) there kindness and welcoming spirits each morning!!! Any need I had was satisfied upon request and with kindness. No complaints with service.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank 518joannw
General M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We appreciate the great review. Positive feedback empowers us. Our staff takes great pride in what they do and I will share this great feedback with them. We are esteemed you had a pleasant stay. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for four nights while visiting my daughter in Brandon. We were looking for something inexpensive since we knew we wouldn't spend much time here. This hotel fit our needs. Inexpensive -nothing fancy but comfortable. The free breakfast was a nice surprise with omelettes made to order plus cereals ,baked goods , yogurt etc. The beds were comfortable . Even though the hotel looked full our room was very quiet. My only complaint was the shower and bath towels. The towels were pretty thin and the shower never got above lukewarm. Maybe it was just our room? Anyway a nice comfortable economic choice

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family