All reviews free laundry front desk home away from home social hour full kitchen laundry room an extended stay queen bed every morning pull out couch yogurt rooms were very clean complimentary breakfast fitness center kitchenette brandon dishwasher
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I use to travel to US with my family every year to multiple destinations on vacation. At least in the last five years I have stayed at Staybridge Suites hotels because of comfortable installations and spacy rooms. However, while the staff of this hotel is friendly, the room was in a very poor condition. Stains in the walls, stains in the carpet, water damage in the bathroom, holes in the wall fixed with adhesive tape just to name a few. Definitely not what I expected from my previous experiences in other Staybridge hotels.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us and for visiting our hotel. I'm happy to rad that you chose our hotel for your trip and that you found our staff to be courteous. Although, I regret to learn about your experience with the room condition, wall and carpet cleanliness as well as the bathroom facility which fell below your expectation. We do strive to make each stay as perfect as possible. Your comments will be reviewed by our team and take actions accordingly. However, I am unable to send you a private message. Should you wish to discuss this matter further, you may send an email message to ihgservice@ihg.com along with details of your reservation and concern.

Again, thank you for your feedback. Friendly, polite and caring service is essential to attain guest stay satisfactory. We hope to see you on your next trip when you are in the area.

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I went skydiving in Zephyrhills on April 1 and spent that night at the Staybridge Suites. What a pleasant surprise! The room was beautiful and very clean. The staff was very courteous. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2017

If you are planning to visit for work or any sort of long term stay for a week or more, this is where you want to go.
I stayed here for around 40 days, and it was very comfortable. They give a complete kitchen with all sort of utensils and crockery, along with Stove, Microwave oven, toaster, refrigerator and even a dish washer.
Staff is also very humble and good.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Dear Hitt_08,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review of our Staybridge Suites in Tampa. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Rooms are equipped with mini-kitchen: fridge, dishwasher, stove top, sink and coffee maker. Sitting area with sofa bed. Staff was wonderful while my husband and I stayed for over a month. We were at the end of the hall away from elevator on an upper floor. We cannot complain about noise. Small buffet dinner with wine and beer Mon-Wed and buffet breakfast each morning. No charge washer and dryers are on main floor.
Room was clean and we cannot find fault with our stay. Check out time overlapped with new ownership and our review may not reflect new policies and/or conditions of hotel.
Staff put up with changing of the guard and angry visitors with grace all during busy Christmas season. Thank you to the staff.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Dear RFRocky,
Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review! We are so glad your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed all of our amenities throughout your long term stay while at our Staybridge Suites in Tampa. We hope to welcome you again and we appreciate your business!

Reviewed 11 December 2016

This is the first time I stayed in Staybridge Suites. Tried to reserve in another Staybridge closer to where I was going but it was sold out. I was traveling with my two dogs and needed a pet friendly hotel, which this one is and charge a reasonable fee compare to other hotels that charge much more, Never regret staying at this location (Brandon) even it was king of far. Hotel offers hot free buffet breakfast and it's one of the best. Monday tru Wednesday from 5:30 to 7:30 pm offers a social event at the lobby with hot meal, beer, wine soda etc all free, also you can wash and dry your clothe free in a very comfortable laundry and assorted type coffee 24 hours at the lobby.

Front desk staff is friendly. Housekeeper go the extra mile to take care of any request you might have.

Booking hotels always will consider Staybridge Suites as my #1 choice.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Dear Rudy G,
Thanks so much for your kind Tripadvisor review! We are so happy to hear that you and your pets enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you found our staff to be both friendly and accommodating throughout your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back to our Staybridge Suites in Tampa the next time you visit our area! Thank you for making Staybridge your first choice for lodging when you travel!