Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$111
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$92
US$106
US$149
US$144
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$168
US$107
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$94
US$154
US$137
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$169
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$132
US$121
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$152
US$122
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

All reviewsfree laundryfront deskhome away from homesocial hourfull kitchenlaundry rooman extended stayqueen bedpull out couchevery morningyogurtrooms were very cleancomplimentary breakfastfitness centerkitchenettebrandondishwasher
Reviewed 16 February 2017

If you are planning to visit for work or any sort of long term stay for a week or more, this is where you want to go.
I stayed here for around 40 days, and it was very comfortable. They give a complete kitchen with all sort of utensils and crockery, along with Stove, Microwave oven, toaster, refrigerator and even a dish washer.
Staff is also very humble and good.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Dear Hitt_08,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review of our Staybridge Suites in Tampa. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Rooms are equipped with mini-kitchen: fridge, dishwasher, stove top, sink and coffee maker. Sitting area with sofa bed. Staff was wonderful while my husband and I stayed for over a month. We were at the end of the hall away from elevator on an upper floor. We cannot complain about noise. Small buffet dinner with wine and beer Mon-Wed and buffet breakfast each morning. No charge washer and dryers are on main floor.
Room was clean and we cannot find fault with our stay. Check out time overlapped with new ownership and our review may not reflect new policies and/or conditions of hotel.
Staff put up with changing of the guard and angry visitors with grace all during busy Christmas season. Thank you to the staff.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Dear RFRocky,
Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review! We are so glad your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed all of our amenities throughout your long term stay while at our Staybridge Suites in Tampa. We hope to welcome you again and we appreciate your business!

Reviewed 11 December 2016

This is the first time I stayed in Staybridge Suites. Tried to reserve in another Staybridge closer to where I was going but it was sold out. I was traveling with my two dogs and needed a pet friendly hotel, which this one is and charge a reasonable fee compare to other hotels that charge much more, Never regret staying at this location (Brandon) even it was king of far. Hotel offers hot free buffet breakfast and it's one of the best. Monday tru Wednesday from 5:30 to 7:30 pm offers a social event at the lobby with hot meal, beer, wine soda etc all free, also you can wash and dry your clothe free in a very comfortable laundry and assorted type coffee 24 hours at the lobby.

Front desk staff is friendly. Housekeeper go the extra mile to take care of any request you might have.

Booking hotels always will consider Staybridge Suites as my #1 choice.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Dear Rudy G,
Thanks so much for your kind Tripadvisor review! We are so happy to hear that you and your pets enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you found our staff to be both friendly and accommodating throughout your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back to our Staybridge Suites in Tampa the next time you visit our area! Thank you for making Staybridge your first choice for lodging when you travel!

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay over Thanksgiving weekend and highly recommend the hotel. I was traveling on business but the staff made me feel like family. Ashley and Sean made sure that I had all that I needed to have a successful work weekend and I can't say enough about how friendly and attentive they were. I would definitely chose to stay again!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
StaybridgeTampa, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Dear Stacy D,
Thank you for fantastic 5 star review from your recent stay with us! We appreciate your feedback! We are so pleased that Ashley and Shawn were able to be of assistance to you throughout your stay and we hope to welcome you back to our Staybridge Suites in Tampa again the next time you are in town. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 8 December 2016

The rooms and lobby were nice and clean. The happy hour and breakfast were good. The patio was quite dirty as was the pool. The carpet in the room had pulled up and we kept tripping on it. The air conditioner kept my husband up but I didn't think it was a problem. It was a pet friendly hotel and my husband has allergies so in the morning he was having a reaction to most likely a past pet in the room. He would rate this hotel less than average. I thought it was an average stay.

Room Tip: first floor by the meeting rooms were very quiet at night
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Hi 459Jan,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to know that you were able to appreciate our rooms, lobby, and breakfast. However, I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our patio, pool, and room carpet. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,