Review Highlights
Love my home course

I live very close so I have played often over the last 2 years. Great course, well maintained... read more

Reviewed 18 June 2018
fredmo605
Tampa, Florida
via mobile
Great Golf

Golf course is very challenging for the average golfer. However, it is in very good condition. The... read more

Reviewed 2 May 2018
Robert B

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Tampa
from US$29.99
from US$64.15
from US$49.00
from US$36.95
More Info
All reviews pro shop in great shape lots of water enjoyable round of golf rates drop tees game
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Because I liked the lay out of the holes I gave Westchase another chance. Sadly it was more of a disappointment then the first time I was there. I paid more money to play the course this time and the greens currently have been infested with crab grass, actually the entire course has a lot of crab grass on it. The only decent thing this course has at the moment are the fairways. Sadly I will not be back to Westchase

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 19 November 2015

Was recommended by a friend in the golf business. Greens were very spotty and slow. Not a typical Florida course condition. Fairways were soaking wet. When I asked for explanation afterwards, the greens were damaged by early fall rain and fairways were overseeded and the need for extra water is paramount. PLEASE tell the golfer!! Too much/too little rain seems to be a great excuse. These greens were worse than the winter greens I am putting on in PA right now. Plus, I found a receipt in cart from day before. I was charged $52 at 1 pm and it said PM Fall rate. receipt in cart had $41 for a 9:30 am time and said Winter PM. Pro shop blew me off saying it was a resident of community. Not on receipt. 2 positives= beverage cart girl and chicken salad sandwich.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 2 November 2015

I played the Lakes course on 11-2-2015 and it's a really nice course. The course is not in perfect shape, but it's a fantastic layout. Staff was extremely friendly and I would definitely go back an play again. The course is very picturesque and provides a good challenge.

Date of experience: November 2015
4  Thank Kevin S
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Played this course on 9+30-15….after hearing this was a great track, was very disappointed. The first 5 greens were more brown than green. Tee box were sparse, more mud than grass. The course was very wet when I played, cart path only. When you lose balls in the fairway due to plugging, the course probably should have been closed. Better course can be found especially in the Bradenton area.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank HiBall6265
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Went on vacation last week and came out to play around 11am. I walked into the pro shop and was greeted by Andrew the Assistant Pro. He was very friendly and really knew a lot about golf. I didn't know much about the area or course and he was very helpful. The course was in pretty good condition seeing as though they had gotten a lot of rain lately and it being summer. I would highly recommend playing golf at this beautiful course.

Date of experience: August 2015