“Low fat, low carb yet tasty!”
Review of D'Lites Emporium

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
D'Lites Emporium
Ranked #1,389 of 2,737 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

First of all, the service is top notch including offering taste samples of any if the flavors. I had the salted Carmel chocolate and it was quite tasty and supposedly only 50 calories. Go ahead, give it a try.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 29 November 2013

My husband is a diabetic and we are always on the look out for places that will offer healthier options for him and also for the whole family. He loves ice cream and is seldom allow to enjoy it because of the high sugar content in most of it. Last weekend my daughter started to look for an ice cream place where her father could have some ice cream and she came across this place. We were all very skeptical when she mentioned the "low calorie low, low fat, low sugar" option. My husband encourage all of us to find the place and give it a try after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. I have to mention that we went to the Dale Mabry location and not to the Fowler location. We were pleasantly surprised by the taste and the texture of this ice cream. I think that this is a great alternative for people who want to eat healthy and still enjoy a good tasting cone of ice cream without feeling guilty. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2013

Been to D'Lites Emporium? Share your experiences!