“pita power”

Downtown Tampa Pita Pit
Ranked #623 of 2,737 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

simple setup with great food, freshly and carefully prepared just for you. tastes great. and you can get all wraps as a salad, nice option.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

It was New Years Eve and my daughter and I wanted dinner. After ice skating, we walked and saw that Pita Pit was open. Now, I love pita sandwiches and even though the cashier was a really nice, decent girl...the vibe wasn't. But as I always say...gotta try things at least once.
It seems that holidays and fast food don't mix?

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Pita Pit offers another good option for sandwiches from typical sub shops with choices like falafel and hummus amongst others.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 29 February 2016

My wife and I ordered a delivery very late at night from a menu recommended by our hotel. I did not expect a great meal. I was wrong. The food form the Pita Pit was great. Fresh and delicious.
It was so good that we ordered from the Pita Pit the next day as well.
I would highly recommend a visit to this very modest looking restaurant.
Not to be missed if you like vegetarian food.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 1 November 2015

I personally think it's sort of trashy when multiple tables are occupied by the workers on their break chatting away on cellphones, but the food was excellent.

Date of visit: October 2015

Been to Downtown Tampa Pita Pit? Share your experiences!