“Disgusting”

Ranked #624 of 2,732 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Smelling like really bad ,time warp ,food really really bad had 2 eggs tasted of nothing egg white same colour as yolk ,bit of rubber pork ,two strips of what was called bacon ,greasy potatoe something ,pancakes were ok my wife said ,going to rest room confirmed,I was right to leave everything should be closed and scream cleaned .
Many years ago went with kids often has this company got so bad oh and it was so cheap ,they have put prices up but nothing else

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

It's hard to find a Denny's you love, but it's also hard to find one you hate.

This one is a little more worn than most of the same name, and smells of dirty carpet. But the food is good (pancakes the best) and the server was really friendly and quick. The prices are excellent. It fit in with our plans...

I would not come here with a guest I wanted to impress!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My family visited me in Tampa and on their last day in town I took them to this location for my sisters free Birthday SLAM. Our server was so genuinely polite and thorough. The order was correct and came out fast and hot. We would recommend this place and suggest Brevier C if he is available.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Cole and Valerie were both great servers to my family, everything came out hot, never did any drink run empty... not to mention they both have amazingly funny personalities
We will definitely be back :)

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Late breakfast/early lunch, good service, friendly staff. Bacon and eggs cooked as ordered, pancakes were fresh and hot..

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!