“Right on campus - great when you are visiting your student!”
Review of Beef 'O' Brady's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beef 'O' Brady's
Ranked #1,039 of 2,738 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Not your parent college experience. Nice to have chains on campus and open late. Right in Marshall Student Center so you can see the campus.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Probably the best wings of them all. Good service and delicious food, especially the wings with many different tastes. Went there twice under our visit in Tampa.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Came here to visit some friends at USF - I'm an alumni, so we stopped into the restaurant and had a very nice experience. The only negative I could find was there were no gluten free buns or anything, so I just got my burger without one. Nice plate - the kitchen did a really nice job here. I'm assuming the grill they use is just a regular grill because the burger was so greasy... maybe not a charbroiled grill like the one used to cook steaks? Regardless it was fine for a quick meal - and the funnel fries for dessert were amazing!!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 20 March 2015

We ate lunch here and the food was very good. I had seen the chain before but never ate at one. My sandwich was large and filling and the service was very good. I would definitely eat here again.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 26 November 2014

This is a great place to sit down by yourself or with the entire familt and have good food fast and enjoy a frosty beverage at a good price. They have large screen televisions and some games for the kids so it is more or less a friendly sports bar atmosphere. I use to go and have a mid-day sandwich and a beer while working in Real Estate throughout the 1990's. I always liked it and got good service.

Date of visit: March 2014

Been to Beef 'O' Brady's? Share your experiences!