“Eat across their menu!”

Add it.
Bread Basket Deli
Ranked #880 of 2,736 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Each time I visit I try something different and I haven't been disappointed yet! I love their soups and each sandwich comes with a choice of bread and altogether it is very reasonable price-wise.
I would take a card and call in my order if I was pushed for time because when the ISC building opposite takes lunch the line can get a little long.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This place has good food but its nothing special. They are very clean and are quick to make orders. Their "famous" Cuban is nothing but sliced deli meat. Go to Ybor if you want a REAL Cuban. The staff is very friendly EXCEPT for Armand, the little foreign man behind the counter. He's extremely rude to his employees and belittles them in front of customers. 9 times out of 10 of my visits he's always yelling at his employees over something so ridiculous. I would stop coming here but its close to my office and they are good and decently priced.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Friend ordered the "lunch special" Ruben with chips for $8 and change. Owner asked "would you rather have fries instead of chips"..Owner failed to mention it would be no chips included and a extra charge for the fries. Add a drink and the "lunch special" turns into $13 bucks....I wanted a cup of water and was charged .25 for a cup to put water in. If you got the money to spend, then go for it....Great food, just hate the upsell without telling the customer.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Located in an industrial area - in a nondescript building. My coworkers had been before - and I was skeptical. But...shame on me! I love it. Fresh bread. Great variety of soups and sandwiches- which are huge. Have the Cuban: you will not be disappointed. Plenty of seating.

Warning: the school board administration is across the street and the place fills up around noon-so plan ahead.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Have went by here several times and was not sure due to the location. But I had been sick and wanted a nice breakfast before I took my medicine and was in my way to work. I called in my order... Western omelette, home fries and toast... Was ready when I got there. The owner Armand was very friendly. Cute place with a great menu. Will definately go back for lunch. Very fresh and yummy. Did go the next day for Cuban cheese toast!! Only open from 6 till 2 Mon-Fri. A must stop for great food.

Date of visit: January 2016

Been to Bread Basket Deli? Share your experiences!