“New store on Kennedy”

La Segunda Central Bakery
Ranked #1 of 55 Bakeries in Tampa
Reviewed 8 November 2018

Just wanted something sweet. Did not even know they were open 6 months ago.
Great location and ordered the cinnamon Bun received the bun, but no change.

Manager had to open the cash register and change and a sincere apology from the young lady.

Bun was rather bland, no raisins, or cinnamon taste, very little icing and a funny taste
Too bad as they are very close to my house.

Date of visit: November 2018
771stephanie, Manager at La Segunda Central Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Hi William,

I am not sure when you visited, but las week there was a major internet outage in the area and all of our registers were down. We had to use a key to open the registers and this is different than how we normally operate. Please come in and ask for Kevin. He will happily give you the correct change.

Our cinnamon buns do not have raisins, but if you are interested in raisins we have other items that include in them in the recipe. Sorry the cinnamon bun wasn't your thing, but hopefully we have something else that you would like.

Thank you for visiting. I hope you give us another try. Take care!

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

The fresh bread was excellent and the service was great. Extremely busy early morning on a Saturday.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

This is the best bakery in Tampa for authentic Cuban bread, guava pastries, café con Leche, and much, much more!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Consistent high standards with traditional recipe's representing Tampa's Latin history. Large Variety of pastries and baked goods.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

If you want the true authentic cuban bread then La Segunda is where you should go. I've been going to this bakery since I was a young teenager and I'm 74 years old. Anytime my family is coming from out of town I always take them to this bakery. Lots of good desserts as well.

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to La Segunda Central Bakery? Share your experiences!