“Food, Food, Food”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #261 of 2,601 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The service was good and the food was served hot. The staff was great and it was clean. Great family place to eat.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

My husband and I were there before we left for a trip. The pleasant nature of the staff was a plus and the food was good. The best thing was the good prices.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I love breakfast in the evening, the food was excellent, couldn't wait for my bacon, this is a very nice and clean restaurant

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I love Waffle House for the throw back experience and this isn't the Ritz and one knows that going in but lets keep things clean and tidy!!! Clean and tidy is a must. Non-negotiable.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Your basic Waffle House, nothing more, nothing less. Great coffee and basic but filling food. I've had better service at other Waffle Houses, and the AC needed to be turned up a bit, but basically the same as every other location.

Been to Waffle House? Share your experiences!