“Great breakfasts served anytime. ”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #698 of 2,706 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Love their cheese and eggs. Best anywhere. The chili is excellent as well. I eat here when ever I’m in town.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Decided on breakfast to eat at the Waffle House since it was close to the airport! My brother and I had a short drive from his house with the top down since the weather was beautiful! Blue skies without a cloud in the sky! This place wasn’t as big as I had expected, but the food was very tasty! The service was very good, but the place could have been a little bit cleaner! Thinking it’s open for 24 hours a day, maybe 23 hours and the 1hour could be used to tidy up a bit! Otherwise it’s pretty good!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

This was a cute little experience. They had Good waffles and I imagine their lunch stuff might have also been good.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Going to a Waffle House is an experience if your from an area that doesn't have them. I've been to a few of them in different states. I sat between two guys and had good conversation and jokes. The service was excellent and they work their .........off.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Stopped here 2 times during my stay... Very busy at lunch and late night. Late night crew was dealing with incompetent manager who was clueless and slowing down the fast-pace team.

Been to Waffle House? Share your experiences!