“Great food and service”

Brown Bag Deli
Ranked #801 of 2,734 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I go here every time I’m in the area. There are lots of choices on the menu- and I want to try them all!

I am in a power wheelchair. At first glance, it seems like you can’t get in- there’s no handicapped parking out front and there are stairs but no ramp. However, there is handicapped parking at the next building and there is a side entrance which is zero level. AND they always hold the door for me

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Food here was just average. I had a tuna sandwich. It was a bit mushy but flavor was good. My husband had a cold deli meat sandwich. He said it was ok. I thought the bread was a little stale.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I get breakfast from here often and my team orders lunch from here often also. I would have given at least 4 stars cause their food IS good but i disappointed. I went in for breakfast yesterday and asked if they delivered they stated if i ordered by NOON they would be able to deliver for me. Im litterally 1/2 mile down the road. i called at 11:40 to order for 13 People they stated they couldnt deliver. So i stated i would pick up but couldnt because i didnt want to spend my lunch getting lunch. I called to cancel and lady on the phone was so nasty. Thats ok. i wont bother eatting here anymore.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Just found this and was fired of the same old places. Have just had the sandwiches, have been there twice this week. Had the tuna salad and ham sandwiches.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

My coworkers and I eat here often, they are our go to spot when we are in a hurry or cant decide. We call in our order and pick up (but they do have a dining room if you want to eat in)...the food is always fresh, fast and tasty. I love the Turkey Oregano sandwich, so good! The family who own and operate are nice hardworking people.

Been to Brown Bag Deli? Share your experiences!