“Try somewhere else”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #74 of 79 Quick Bites in Tampa
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Slow service, yucky food, very unpleasant drink. Was v excited about trying out this Starbucks, but sadly disappointed and shan't return.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Went in at 3:00 and all tables were taken by college students working in laptops, enjoying free Wifi with empty coffee cups. No room for a new paying customer to sit down and enjoy a coffee.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I don't like writing negative reviews. There is a baseline of quality and service that this particular location is not meeting.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 7 October 2016

I like to go in here because they have a formula and I know I will like my regular soy latte. I don't like paying extra for soy, but I do. The people are courteous. It's a good location. Parking can be tight. They have the New York Times. What can I say?

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

I get it, but man this place is pack with these kids. I just want to get my coffee and go. Next time I will use the app to order ahead

Date of visit: October 2015

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!