“Good Food”

Bernie's Deli
Ranked #1,298 of 2,738 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 20 February 2015

Food is great if staying during a week day...within walking distance.
No delivery... Dine in or take out

Date of visit: February 2015

Reviewed 14 February 2015 via mobile

Bernie's Is really going downhill. They moved so the location on here is not correct. It is on Queen Palm drive in with the nursing school. First let me start by saying that now they moved you have to call your order in. Often takes awhile for the staff to answer. Then when they do you have yo tell them the order several times to make sure they write it down correctly. Then you must call when you want to pick up the food. You hope they will answer timely but NOPE. Not always. Allow 20 minutes just to get your food. My last time here last week, the girl literally walked past me 3 times before I could get my food. She even was standing outside with a cigarette and ignored me. (Can we say HORRIBLE customer service?) I had a patty melt and it was just a patty on rye bread with onions. A friend had a cheesesteak and he pulled out half an onion, NOPE not chopped, just half put in the middle of the meat.
The only thing nice about this place is the prices. They are fairly priced. But you never know what you are going to get with the food and the service. I also don't like that you cannot go into the building and witness your food being prepared. I work near here but I will drive somewhere else before I make the choice to order lunch from Bernie's again.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We had lunch many time there and the food is always good.
The Owner and employees are really friendly.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

Having just started working close by it is an easy good place for lunch. The sandwiches are made to order and very good.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

Decent bill of fare for local office park workers.

Like the entree salads they have.

Pretty standard but better than fast food or Subway. Variety is one reason.

Breakfast too.

Date of visit: September 2011

Been to Bernie's Deli? Share your experiences!