“Polished service, creative entrees and great sauces”
Review of Michael's Grill

Michael's Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Michael's Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #234 of 2,461 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We've been here a few times during Tampa visits and have never been let down. Classy place yet casual environment. You'll find lots of locals dressed casually but nice (no shorts, sandals, etc.). Consistent both in the quality and flavor of the food as well as the attentive service.The staff here does everything they can to make dining at Michael's a positively memorable experience. The chef has come out a few times to meet guests.

Strongly suggest the Strawberry Fields salad, fresh fish or Meatball Special. For Sunday brunch, the filet hash can't be beat. Great wine list and all are reasonably priced. Dessert recommendation... go for the sticky bun.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I had an appointment in the area and grabbed a quick takeout of the crab busque...so delicious! I have eaten here a few times with friends..such great ambience. If you need a good hair salon, check out Salon Inga upstairs from Michael's. I know, what a random review for a restaurant :).

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

There are not that many white table cloth non chain restaurants in the Carrollwood area in Tampa. MICHAEL'S Grill is one of the few.
We started with an order of grilled zucchini in a horseradish sauce for an appetizer. It was large enough for the four of us to share.
Then I had the swordfish special. It was amazing!!!! My wife had what I usually order, the chicken breast in a peanut sauce. Of course, I had to sample it and it was as good as I remembered it to be.
For dessert we split a key lime pie.
And I should say the service was as good as the food.
Don't know why it has been so long since we last tried MICHAEL'S but we will definitely be back soon.
Don't usually go out on a limb and say you must try a restaurant, but I would definitely recommend MICHAEL'S for anyone looking for a nice quiet dinner in Carrollwood.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Everyone (!) at Michael's greeted me by name, and was scrupulous to be sure I got exactly what I wanted--and that it was perfect. Chef Michael came out at the end of the meal to introduce himself, and to be sure I had enjoyed the food. Wow!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Enjoyed lunch here with a friend today. Both of us had a different wrap and both of us enjoyed what we had ordered. By 12:30 Michels was almost full. Atmosphere is friendly and informal. Have a good selection of salads, wraps and sandwiches and soups with a few dailey specials. Very good choice for lunch.

Been to Michael's Grill? Share your experiences!