“Great Breakfast Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We were looking for a breakfast place when we drove past Nicki's and saw a full parking lot. It turned out to be a great discovery. Excellent food & service. My husband had the short stack pancakes (which were really big) and I had their special omelette with hashbrowns. Both were delicious as was their coffee. The homemade white toast and raisin toast were a nice added touch.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

The parking lot was almost full. Took a seat at the counter. I was immediately greeted. Delicious coffee was served right afterwards. I ordered corned beef hash with 2 eggs, biscuits with gravy and has browns. The food came quickly. It was hot and yummy. The wait staff was friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Overall it was a good experience. We had a nice waitress and our food arrived in a timely manner. I had the Catalina omelet and my husband had the biscuits & gravy. The food was good but nothing special. They do make homemade bread which heightens the experience. I would go back but only if I was in the area. I wouldn't go out of my way to come back since I live in St Pete.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

Nice place, friendly staff, good food. Breakfast is especially good. They even have really good raisin bread! Good coffee, too. Nice menu, almost everything you could ask for. Lunch is a bit mor limited, but you can always find something you'll like. We keep going back, and it's a favorite for us on weekend mornings.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Nicki's is what breakfast is all about. Plain, simple, country breakfast at a very reasonable price. I had an omlette, hash browns, bacon, toast, coffee. The portions were large and the meal was filling. Everything brought back memories of mom's cooking.