“Wow Smoked meat Heaven.”
Review of Jazzy's BBQ

Jazzy's BBQ
Ranked #227 of 2,458 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 7 December 2016

We ordered take out for a business meeting and the food and setup was excellent. We really enjoyed the Brisket and the macaroni and cheese. As good as the smoked meats where the deserts were just as good. You can't go wrong with their brisket.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

The ribs are fatty at best and the restaurant is greasy dirty and not enjoyable to eat in. If you're going to try this place do take out.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

They have another location in clearwater ,but this location's is better than another one .
However its same owner.
I offen order the family size.Right now a little far away from me .I wasn't been here for a while.I miss the taste.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Best BBQ in Florida. The taste is to die for! Portions are huge and decent prices. Very nice service as well! Most def a favorite.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Living in NJ I always very much look forward to my trips south to enjoy the BBQ. My team took me to Jazzy's and I enjoyed all meats and all sides we ordered. Certainly on my list of place to return to!