“So worth the trip!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Some friends and I were at a conference In downtown Tampa we didn’t have a lot of time but we wanted to eat somewhere good that was also fast, we found this place and so glad that we did! Be served single slices of pizza that we’re quite large and so delicious. They had plenty of seating.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Took my daughter here the other day as the place was proclaimed the best pizza in Tampa. Really good New York style pizza. We had the Brooklyn Bridge, which was white sauce, chicken, and bacon. And also seemed like there was sine onion in there somewhere. Decently clean place, nice staff, great food.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

I️ would not say it’s anywhere near as good as NY Pizza but very good for Florida. They have reasonable prices and a desert section.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018

This place has many, many types of pizza that you can purchase by the piece or entire pizza. I chose the lasagna pizza and it was great, total cost was less than $10. It was one of the best pizzas I have ever had. It's in the heart of downtown Tampa. Definitely worth the stop for lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2018

pizza was very good.probably in the top 5 on both sides of the bay! crust was very good..sauce was excellent.............. little high price for a plain cheese pizza..........staff could b more friendly!

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Eddie & Sam's NY Pizza? Share your experiences!