“Clean, Excellent Service & Good Specials”
Review of Denny's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Denny's
Ranked #1,711 of 2,737 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have not been in a Denny's in over 20 years, no particular reason, other than It is just not my wife's favorite. We were a party of 5 and it was a choice made by others in our group, Our server was wonderful, great attitude and very helpful with suggestions. We all selected a special $5.99 deal that includes eggs, hash browns, sausages, bacon and pancakes, great deal. Everyone was happy with their selection. There is plenty of free parking we were seated promptly. After placing our order we were all being served in about 15 minutes or so. No complaints. My apologies for not having taken pictures, but to me, all breakfasts are pretty much the same, contrary to lunches and dinners.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived before a trip to Busch Gardens. It was quite quiet and we were seated straight away. We didn't notice an offer that they had running as we walked in but the server pointed it out.
She was very attentive and the food was really good compared to what you can get on places like international drive in Orlando. We will be visiting again when we visit bush gardens.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 11 September 2018

we pop in for breakfast from time to time. The staff is always friendly and the food is always good. I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I have spent many mornings having breakfast at Denny’s. This might just have been my last. The place was dirty, with slow service, cold food and a distressing overall appearance. The bathroom had one stall closed and the other was likely in violation of health codes. We spent 45 minutes waiting for the meal. Getting a coffee refill was almost impossible. One couple of ladies actually left after waiting for much too long for coffee. A group of guys who came while we were eating were probably the only saving grace to the morning as their exuberance was a pleasant break from what appeared to be a general dissatisfaction from many guests. But true to Denny’s usual form the customers just kept coming.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2018

Upon arrival, we were instantly seated with our beverage order taken. Our food was as-ordered and tasted great. I think we waited just over 10 minutes, which was good because we were in a hurry. Our waitress was personable and attentive. My only complaint of the whole experience was the fact that I received the crappiest iced coffee (I ordered their cold brew which I've had before) I've ever had from a Denny's, which cost the review one star....literally watered down coffee and ice - that's it. I'd definitely eat here again, minus the coffee.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!