“Dinner time”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Food is always good. Small diner, with a great wait staff, if you go on a Sunday morning be prepared for a wait. I always take half my plate home. Reasonable prices too.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We came here for a late breakfast with 5 people and the 2 large booths in the diner were already occupied. We crammed into a 4 person booth so we didn't have to split up our group. The food was pretty basic but it was good. My orange juice tasted off, like it had been sitting out for awhile or was about to go bad or something. Other than that the food was good. Plenty of parking but not a great place to go with more than 4 people.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Back in the day 3 coins was a great place with fast hot meals and snarky waitresses.
That was then, this is now.
Under new ownership and this once great hangout is no more.
Replaced by a barely interested staff and loud kitchen crew interested in conversation than service. I'll keep the memories of this once great meet up place and not ruin it with another visit.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

This is like the lunch counter, short order grill of times past. The streets and environment around it have all gone to hell, and this place stands out as a relic of better times in its neighborhood. It is a bit seedy, but clean with a friendly staff and good food. Don't expect a glass of wine or beer to wash it down; the place must not have the license. It's still worth a try.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

...that's what I was doing until I found this oasis of a diner in an unsuspecting neighborhood of North Tampa. Pretty sure these people wrote (or rewrote) the book on the modern diner. Say goodbye to the greasy spoon, because the Philly steak I had the other day here was off the hook. Excellent REAL steak, veggies and provo cheese on a perfectly toasted giant bun made for a full on meal. The cup of seafood soup was a great opener too. My friends Cabbage Rolls were a total winner ....the hamburger is big time.. They tell me I won't get in here for weekend breakfast from the lines, but I'm going to test that. Their service, on top of everything else, is awesome. You have to eat here. Don't close your eyes though, you'll drive right by it. ....that's it, I'm going there right now.

1  Thank lloyd34678

Been to Three Coins DIner? Share your experiences!