“Great food and atmosphere ”

James Joyce Irish Pub & Eatery
Ranked #111 of 2,752 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

This is a great Irish pub. They built a great Guinness and the shepherd ‘s pie was wonderful. Fun place.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 9 October 2018

The food is excellent! The staff is great. Last night's solo guitarist/singer (Captain Kirk) was fantastic! I highly recommend the place. Great atmosphere.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

This place has the best onion rings I've ever had. They only have Dijon mustard to dip, but it's still good. They have an awesome draft selection, 50 taps in all. I highly recommend if you're looking for an authentic pub.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We stopped in today. It was my, my wife and my 21 year old daughter. It was around noon. I was like "you are still doing brunch?". They were! I had the bacon scramble but wanted my eggs over medium instead of scrambled. They were ok with that.

They also had $10 bottomless margaritas. My daughter was ok with that. More than ok. She said they were delicious.

My wife and daughter BOTH had the shepherd's pie. When they ordered, I was like "why are you ordering lunch/dinner food when breakfast is available?".

I was WRONG. Oh, my food was good, quite yummy. But the shepherd's pie THEY had? Better. We seriously had shepherd's pie yesterday. (I will review THAT seperately).

Eat the shepherd's pie here. Unless you don't like shepherd's pie. Than have breakfast and, oh yes, the mimosas........

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

When in Ybor walk one block back for one of the best little irish pubs around. We had a few black n tans and some homemade irish eggrolls.mmmmmm

Date of visit: June 2018