“Evening supper”

Ranked #16 of 2,567 Restaurants in Tampa
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We found this little gem on trip-advisor as we were at a hotel 3 miles away. The building is a lovely old brick and is situated on what appears to be the main road for nightlife. The area was very vibrant on the Friday night that we were there.

Upon arrival we were greeted by very friendly staff and had a good table towards the rear. The atmosphere as electric in there with couples and groups dining, chatting and having a thoroughly good time. Our waitress was very good and explained the specials menu along with drink options. There were loads of different craft beers to choose from.

The food was very good quality and not too expensive.

There is another room which looked like it doubles as an art gallery and there was a busy function in there as well and we were allowed to peruse with no restriction.

Overall, although I don’t think it is pitched as such, it is a very good replica of a British city centre craft beer pub with the voice and menu, even down to he music.

Very good and if we visit tampa again we will definitely return.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I happened to be staying near The Bricks so stopped in for a late dinner at the bar. I had the mojo chicken sandwich and it was delicious. I also had a cocktail, La Septima, which was delicious, too! Worth a visit if you're in the area.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Very good food and fair service. The server was pretty meh, but the food made up for it. Everything was great with only the dry chicken on one of the sandwiches being the only food flaw. Nice location to the Cuban Club while eating for a concert.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I went out of my way to get to this restaurant and it was well worth it. I have gluten allergies and there were so many gluten free options on the menu it was crazy. I wasn’t very hungry so I got the tuna sashimi and it was amazing. The service was fantastic as well at the bar and the atmosphere itself was super cool. I strongly recommend this restaurant for anyone visiting Tampa. The prices are a little high, but it was well worth it to me.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

The Bricks is always a warm, welcoming environment. Typically I am there for lunch, that has always been tasty and have not taken advantage of the drink menu.

Been to The Bricks? Share your experiences!