“Great food and drinks”

Ranked #16 of 2,599 Restaurants in Tampa
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I happened to be staying near The Bricks so stopped in for a late dinner at the bar. I had the mojo chicken sandwich and it was delicious. I also had a cocktail, La Septima, which was delicious, too! Worth a visit if you're in the area.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Very good food and fair service. The server was pretty meh, but the food made up for it. Everything was great with only the dry chicken on one of the sandwiches being the only food flaw. Nice location to the Cuban Club while eating for a concert.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I went out of my way to get to this restaurant and it was well worth it. I have gluten allergies and there were so many gluten free options on the menu it was crazy. I wasn’t very hungry so I got the tuna sashimi and it was amazing. The service was fantastic as well at the bar and the atmosphere itself was super cool. I strongly recommend this restaurant for anyone visiting Tampa. The prices are a little high, but it was well worth it to me.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

The Bricks is always a warm, welcoming environment. Typically I am there for lunch, that has always been tasty and have not taken advantage of the drink menu.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Stopped in for a quick evening bite and was pleased with the great sandwich, coffee and dessert parfait. Attentive service staff and quiet ambiance that was welcome after a hectic day. Menu had a good selection of gluten-free and vegan options. Looking forward to a return visit.

Been to The Bricks? Share your experiences!