“Fantastic”

Ranked #16 of 2,599 Restaurants in Tampa
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I went out of my way to get to this restaurant and it was well worth it. I have gluten allergies and there were so many gluten free options on the menu it was crazy. I wasn’t very hungry so I got the tuna sashimi and it was amazing. The service was fantastic as well at the bar and the atmosphere itself was super cool. I strongly recommend this restaurant for anyone visiting Tampa. The prices are a little high, but it was well worth it to me.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

The Bricks is always a warm, welcoming environment. Typically I am there for lunch, that has always been tasty and have not taken advantage of the drink menu.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Stopped in for a quick evening bite and was pleased with the great sandwich, coffee and dessert parfait. Attentive service staff and quiet ambiance that was welcome after a hectic day. Menu had a good selection of gluten-free and vegan options. Looking forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped into The Bricks before going to a concert. I wanted to try something new and I was not disappointed. I went on a Tuesday during happy hour. Every Tuesday is Taco Tuesday and they have 5 different tacos to choose from. I had the chicken and pork. I preferred the chicken. I also got a side of chips and queso and it was amazing. Not your typical queso either. It was all really fresh and delicious. I would definitely recommend trying this place out.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Can't rave enough about the Bricks. Awesome place, fantastic food, even better people working there. Ambiance and character help make a place great, but at the end of the day, the food has to carry the weight. And this place knocked it out of the park. It was my last night that I ate here, although if I had more days in Tampa, in spite of many other restaurants that were on my list of potentially good places to try, I would have returned here at least another night, to try other specialties on the menu.

Been to The Bricks? Share your experiences!