“Great food, coffee, beer selection”
Review of The Bricks of Ybor

The Bricks of Ybor
Ranked #48 of 2,477 Restaurants in Tampa
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Stopped in for a quick evening bite and was pleased with the great sandwich, coffee and dessert parfait. Attentive service staff and quiet ambiance that was welcome after a hectic day. Menu had a good selection of gluten-free and vegan options. Looking forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped into The Bricks before going to a concert. I wanted to try something new and I was not disappointed. I went on a Tuesday during happy hour. Every Tuesday is Taco Tuesday and they have 5 different tacos to choose from. I had the chicken and pork. I preferred the chicken. I also got a side of chips and queso and it was amazing. Not your typical queso either. It was all really fresh and delicious. I would definitely recommend trying this place out.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Can't rave enough about the Bricks. Awesome place, fantastic food, even better people working there. Ambiance and character help make a place great, but at the end of the day, the food has to carry the weight. And this place knocked it out of the park. It was my last night that I ate here, although if I had more days in Tampa, in spite of many other restaurants that were on my list of potentially good places to try, I would have returned here at least another night, to try other specialties on the menu.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I went there for dinner while in the Tampa area and had a great meal. They have multiple Vegan and Vegetarian options, while also having a full bar with Guinness. Very unusual across the good ole USA.

The place is in an interesting area, which seems it could be a little rough in the dark, so if you go, I would recommend going during the light hours.

The bartenders are really nice, and helpful with picking a good dish.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Yep got to Tampa yesterday and tried the cure sandwich, the grilled cheese, chips and queso, the shrimp po'boy and a choc chip cookie. We ordered it to go because we had little ones with us and it was sat night so we didn't want them in the late scene of ybor city. My 10 yo devoured the cure sandwich like it was going out of style. All of it was delish-in fact, it was so delicious they asked for it again today so we had round 2 and it was just as good!

Been to The Bricks of Ybor? Share your experiences!