“Beautiful”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This was such a cool place to visit and the Sunday market was like stepping into a foreign country. Amazingly cultural.

1  Thank Alicia W

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I was born and raised in Thailand. This is 1st time I visited Thai temple in the USA. It’s exactly like the temple in Thailand. I was surprised to see many cars parking and most of visitors are Americans. I bought 6 boxes of foods. Everything are $5 per box, I don’t think any Thai restaurants in town can beat the prices. I highly recommended this place to everyone who love Thai foods and cultures. Most of the foods are authentic flavors. I’m so thankful for Thai people there who cooked the foods & supported the temple and Thai cultures. I wish we have one temple like this near where I live.

1  Thank littlebitlittlemore
Reviewed 27 August 2018

What a treat to the community to have this Temple! Come early and come hungry but remember to bring cash! I'd arrive by 10 at the latest. My favorite is the mango sticky rice!

1  Thank michelefB4486TD
Reviewed 27 August 2018

The smells are amazing, pulling you into the lines that are so long - and so worth it! The pastoral setting...the temple that encourages reflection peace. Everyone should go for any or all of these things.

1  Thank JoHorrell
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

On a blazing hot Sunday, you can head down to the Thai temple and enjoy what local Thai people make in their homes to sell to you. It’s all very reasonably priced and all what I have tasted was amazing and fresh despite he heat. I would recommend coming early as some food runs out by midday and lines get long. All proceeds benefit the temple, and they are happy to have visitors even if you are not Buddhist. I will say there are vegetarian options but these are more limited then you might expect (although still available). It’s beautiful to sit by the water and enjoy your food. I like some of their soups and deserts!

1  Thank Nikesh K

Been to Wat Mongkolratanaram Thai Temple? Share your experiences!