All reviews major highway week stay close to the airport great place to stay front desk staff kitchenette stadium housekeeping
Reviewed 6 August 2017

This extended stay hotel was a warm, soothing and sheltered place. I did not want to leave as it was so bright outside. Could not show any pictures as no camera on me. The surrounding's are cosy, padded, if a little watery! The room has been used before but that was no problem. Very quiet, only heard one voice the entire time I was there. Room has everything you could need and seems to be dedicated to what I needed. The heartbeat alarm clock I had really helped to calm me. I found the room had gentle soft sounds. I have been known to be fussy but this place provided me with all I needed whilst I stayed.

Room Tip: Great for an extended stay hotel
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank gizmo1552
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Stopped for 7 days to see some Spring Training. On a major highway and traffic always crowded, especially when returning in late afternoon.
Staff was friendly and helpful at check-in, and asst. manager (Zal?) very helpful in assisting with some printouts.
Room was small but generally comfortable. Only real complaint was lack of a comfortable chair for reading/TV watching. Many TV stations and internet worked very well.
Lots of places to eat and shop nearby.
Plenty of 'long-term' residents, but caused no problems at all, except noisy kids, as expected, on weekends. Disregard reviews calling them 'sketchy.'
Parking spaces fairly narrow - plan ahead to keep from getting boxed in by SUVs.

Room Tip: Was glad to get a room close to ice machine, but was noisy with window open at night.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Joe O
Reviewed 13 March 2017

We booked this hotel for one night before departing on a cruise. Big mistake. The rooms were dirty, and the bedding was worn and mismatched. The clientele (I assume long term guests) were a bit sketchy. While I was taking care of a room key issue, my wife overheard one of the guests explain to someone on the staff doing laundry why he couldn't be extradited back to Kentucky. We can laugh about the night now, but at the time it put a damper on the start of our vacation.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ronr586
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Pictures do not show the worn furniture and outdated, noisy window air conditioning unit. Toilet was ajar and off-center, had to pay for coffee! Would never stay here again. While rooms were non-smoking, ashtrays were outside doors, so you could still smell smoke.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Affordable! Clean. Near the airport. No shuttle considering the distance. Rooms are more like a small studio apartment. A bit outdated...but if they upgraded to a 42" flat screen, king size beds and plush carpeting. There goes the price!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business