All reviews major highway week stay close to the airport great place to stay front desk staff kitchenette stadium housekeeping
Reviewed 13 March 2017

We booked this hotel for one night before departing on a cruise. Big mistake. The rooms were dirty, and the bedding was worn and mismatched. The clientele (I assume long term guests) were a bit sketchy. While I was taking care of a room key issue, my wife overheard one of the guests explain to someone on the staff doing laundry why he couldn't be extradited back to Kentucky. We can laugh about the night now, but at the time it put a damper on the start of our vacation.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ronr586
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Pictures do not show the worn furniture and outdated, noisy window air conditioning unit. Toilet was ajar and off-center, had to pay for coffee! Would never stay here again. While rooms were non-smoking, ashtrays were outside doors, so you could still smell smoke.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Affordable! Clean. Near the airport. No shuttle considering the distance. Rooms are more like a small studio apartment. A bit outdated...but if they upgraded to a 42" flat screen, king size beds and plush carpeting. There goes the price!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank John T
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

I stay here every week that I am in Tampa for work. It's not fancy at all, but Luz at the front desk is awesome! I had a leak in my room from the sprinkler and they switched my room to a different one, no questions asked. They are currently in the process of updating the mattresses as well. Everything works in the kitchen and I actually feel safe to stay here!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Nasagrl1326
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Nice Motel stayed there last year too. This Year instead of being on the West Side of the Building I was on the East Side Parking was Snug and Tight I want to make a Suggestion on the side next to the Bushes the 2 Trees need to be taken out to Open up more Space to allow more room for Parking to Open up doors so you will not be afraid to open up the doors and hitting a Auto plus on the Lower end more Space can be made by removing some of the Dirt and Grass to allow for some of the room to be gained as well it would be NICE to have about 18 Inches to 24 Inches to Open up your Doors on EACH Side and to allow you to get into and out of the TIGHT Spaces. Also right next to the Motel next to the Curb ( Walking Area ) some of the Rocked in Area can be Cut Back or the Trees removed Totally to give more room there to Park as well. This is the ONLY Flaw I seen on Parking on this Side..... I could of Parked on the other side BUT my Room was not on that side plus I want to look out every now and then to Check on the Truck or to see IF a Space Opens up to move Closer to the room.

Room Tip: IF you want more room to Park ask for the Western Side BUT it will be more in the Sun in the Afternoon
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family