“At airport flight just got in”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #340 of 2,738 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: In the Landside Building of the airport.
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

7 pm and easier to eat here. Companion had ribs and liked them, I had
The potato skins appetizer as an entree. A big serving but good as usual

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 8 June 2016

We were spending the night at the Marriott airport hotel so we stopped in and got takeout and took it to the room. The server that took our order at the bar was super friendly and nice. They got everything correct and it was packed easily and stayed hot. They were extremely quick with our order too.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Oh My! It was a business trip with no one around to count my calories but me, and I might have needed a calculator when I ordered the Brownie with Ice Cream and Chocolate syrup. It was delicious. Sometimes you deserve to get your "Just Desserts"

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Flight for person I was picking up was delayed so decided to stop into airport Friday's for a beer and burger. Friday's is usually ok as long as you are not expecting much. Burger was like eating a sand patty. Driest burger I had eaten in a long time. Waitress never smiled. At least they are remodeling and opening a Hard Rock and PF Changs soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

We enjoyed our dinner after attending the FDDC meeting. There were 4 of us in my party and we all enjoyed a chicken entray.

Date of visit: May 2016

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!