“Family time”
Review of Magic Carpet Glide

Magic Carpet Glide
Ranked #2 of 90 Tours in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: There is not a better time to be had in Tampa. Come and experience the fun and adventure to be had riding your very own Segway I2 personal transporter through beautiful downtown Tampa and its surrounding islands. Admire the sun setting over the water, dolphins playing and even a few celebrity homes as you whiz about on a Segway personal transporter.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were in Tampa visiting family and decided to find a Segway tour. We did a Segway tour in St. Augustine and loved it. This trip was just as exciting as our first time. We were able to glide down river walk and into the college campus. the tour took us through the campus and it was great. We all had a great time and would recommend it to anyone wanting to see this part of Tampa without having to walk it. The guide had our niece driving one like a pro in no time at all. They are easy if you would just give it a try.
Thanks for the memories Mitch.

All reviews
"the river walk"
in 35 reviews
"riverwalk area"
in 9 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 13 reviews
in 45 reviews
"university"
in 75 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Took the 8:00 evening tour with my 13 y.o. We were the only ones at this time so we got a private tour. Neither if us had been on a Segway before. Gave us some quick instruction - turns out it is super easy - and off we went on the riverwalk. Good information and just an all round exhilarating experience. Did a 1.5 hour - would have loved to have done a 2 hour tour.

Geoff K, Owner at Magic Carpet Glide, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thank you, it was our pleasure to host you!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I went on my 1st glide tour of St. Petersburg with my 16 year old granddaughter, we had such a good time, that my wife gave a tour of Tampa to my son and me for Christmas as a gift. My 40 something year old son had never been on a segway but, he was spinning circles around me and loving it in no time. We had perfect weather for a 2 hour tour of the River Walk, downtown, and the University of Tampa. Bobby was our tour guide and did an amazing job keeping our group, which included kid's to retirees together, safe and informed. We heard that this was his last day as a full time tour guide. I'm sure the company will miss him, he is a true asset!! Growing up in St. Pete., it was interesting to hear about Tampa history and he brought up my old memories of coming to Tampa as a kid, to see the Florida State Fair on part of the what is now University grounds. I remembered it being in downtown Tampa but, I wasn't sure of the exact location. It was interesting to learn. This tour is so much fun, that I will probably try Sarasota next and maybe come back for the Tampa night tour. Glide On...!!!

Geoff K, Owner at Magic Carpet Glide, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for allowing us to show off our city to your group; our pleasure to host. Glide on!!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Thanks Bobby for a great time, it was your last day but you gave it you all. This was amazing and well worth the time.

Geoff K, Owner at Magic Carpet Glide, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Bobby has been with us since the beginning of our company! He truly was an asset & will be missed though he did promise a few cameos from time to time! Thank you for reviewing us, our pleasure to host.