“A Culinary Delight!”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Barcelona
Description: We are omnivores — carnivorous, chocolate-loving, bacon-hoarding, wineauxs, beer geeks, curd nerds and yes, even vegetarians. Together we are shamelessly unapologetic flavor crusaders and Datz is our playground. An american gastropub + market dishing up regional comfort food favorites generously paired with craft beer, boutique wine and artisanal cheese. Served with ample sides of culinary education and entertainment in a spirited, ever-evolving environment. After all, we believe ordinary belongs in the dictionary, not in a restaurant. Especially ours.
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Ive heard about Datz, but never had the chance to eat there until tonight. This place is a gem. Not only is the menu amazing, the food is delicious, reasonably priced, and excellent fast service. What else could you ask for? It is a 5 star restaurant, but it is not a glitzy type place. Very casual. I can't wait for my next trip. My husband raved over their potato chips and he rarely raves over any food! Highly recommend!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,069)

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

So I went here really excited about the food according the reviews and pictures. However for the price I thought it was very average. The cookie dough waffle was really good but one waffle for 12 goodness. It wasn’t out of this world good. I just don’t think the price matches the proportions or taste. I also didn’t think it was presented well. If I’m paying all that money I want my food to come out pretty!

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

So glad my fiancé and I tried Datz! It was a fun football Saturday vibe, very funky place, the food we ordered was great (it's not fine dining, don't expect that or be mad you didn't get it) and the portions are insanely big! The service was attentive and fun. Great bar selection and what looked to be amazing bakery offerings as well. We didn't have room after the delicious and huge lunch we ordered! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I had the Havana Hottie, which was their version of a Cuban sandwich. It was absolutely amazing!! This was my first visit and I have told everyone who appreciates a good meal. Watching other plates being served around the restaurant makes me want to return soon to further explore the menu.

Cassie P, Manager at Datz Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Yass! This is amazing. Come back soon to explore more items at Datz!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Came to Datz for the first time for a Sunday brunch. The wait was 30 minutes but it went by quickly. Ordered the Popeyes breakfast Samich with potatoes which were very good. All the plates are huge! Also had the biscuits and gravy which were just ok but the eggs and potatoes were good. Prices are a bit high but you get a lot of food.

Woo! This is awesome to hear. Thanks for your review!

Been to Datz Tampa? Share your experiences!