“Best Thai in Tampa!”

Thai Terrace
Ranked #328 of 2,732 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

The food here is amazing. Good price and nice cozy place. Love the Pad See Ew and the noodle soup. I go at least twice a month.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Saying is true for this little gem. Was in the area searching for Thai food and stumbled across this little place. Sat in parking lot for several minutes debating if we should go in. It’s attached to a Howard Johnson’s on one side and just down a bit on the other end is a strip club. Happy we decided to give it a chance. Very quaint and the owner was very friendly and welcoming. His wife was in the kitchen preparing the food. They’ve been here for 14 years. The menu had a lot of options. We ordered the soft rolls, steamed dumplings, Masaman chicken curry and Mongolian beef. Everything was fantastic.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Went to this place on a Saturday night. It was closed with a handwritten sign on the door that seemed to indicate they were closed for dinner on Saturdays. What kind of restaurant closes for dinner on Saturday night? We went elsewhere and probably won't return. There are enough good Thai restaurants around.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Any time I get to choose the restaurant this is my choice. The food is custom made to order by how spicy you want it (1-5) and the atmosphere is cozy and cheerful and doesn’t match the exterior—it’s the kind of place where you can eat on a date or w friends and family or alone. The food is divine. Especially love the pad Thai and tom kha gai soup. You’ll love!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

My wife and I love Thai food and have eaten at my Thai restaurants. This place is cozy and staff always friendly. The food taste great. My wife loves it. Also the price and portions are good. This is a little gem in Tampa. Thanks for your service.

Been to Thai Terrace? Share your experiences!