“Just needing a little dinner before we board our flight to Beantown. ”
Review of Pei Wei

Pei Wei
Ranked #755 of 2,734 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had never ate at a Pei Wei prior to now. What a great experience. Amber was our barmaid and gave us the best service. Our meals were as good as I could have asked for. And their pricing was some of the best I've seen in an airport. And not any more or less than what I would have expected downtown.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Pei Wei is in terminal A at Tampa International Airport. The place is usually pretty crowded but the turnover is pretty quick. Service is quick and friendly and the food is pretty good

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Rright near the Jet Blue gates, this Asian restaurant offers good food to carry-on or a great sit down experience. I've done both and have been impressed. Perhaps if a stand alone restaurant, I would say that the prices were a bit high, but for an airport restaurant, this is great food at reasonable prices. At our latest sit-down meal, we enjoyed a drink and an early dinner. The spicy chicken wasn't very spicy-mild would be a better description, so don't be worried to order something too hot. They also said how long until the orders would be out-very helpful when we are under a time constraint!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Where Sam Snead’s once was. Nice place severing Asia food...classic Chinese and Japanese. Seating is nice..:room for the family or have a seat at the bar.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I wanted something non-greasy, not on bread or bun, and other than a salad as I am gluten-intolerant. Pei Wei was a great choice at the Tampa Airport as I waited for my flight. The Vietnamese salad wraps were fresh and tasty. The service (I did take out) was fast and friendly.

Been to Pei Wei? Share your experiences!