3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$144
TravelocityUS$144
Hilton Garden InnUS$144
TraveluroUS$150
2,094 results
All reviews silvana greene front desk tampa airport close to the airport parking garage shuttle service great stay business center would stay here again convenient location great customer service hgi tpa starbucks proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2022

The actions of the staff turned what could have been a disaster into a wonderful stay. I made the arrangements through the Hilton reservation system (which is obviously in some offshore call center) and I was very clear of our one, single, need. As my wife is handicapped we must have a roll-in shower rather than a tub. I was very clear and had a long conversation with the agent and he told me I "most assuredly had a room with a roll-in shower reserved". When I arrived the clerk informed me that there was no indication that we needed a special shower and none were available. This was our single requirement as without it my wife cannot bathe and so the room was useless to us. We were faced with nowhere to stay at the very last minute. Fortunately, the manager was able to step in and upgrade us to a suite with the appropriate shower. We were given a beautiful room in what looks to be a nearly new hotel adjacent to the airport. The room was quiet and comfortable and the food we ordered from room service was delicious (and not outrageously expensive). The availability of food onsite was important as there are not a lot of dining options in that part of Tampa. We had a terrific stay and my wife was able to shower off the famous Florida humidity. I would recommend this property but beware of the Hilton reservation service. This is not the first time it has let me down.

Date of stay: June 2022
Ellen Ledwith, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to participate in our survey, StV6! Your feedback and kind remarks for our team are truly appreciated. I am so happy to see that we were able to accommodate you with the room type you needed. It is always our goal to provide you a 'home away from home' when you travel to Tampa. Thank you so much for being our guest!

Reviewed 6 June 2022

Front staff Osmel greeted my Fiancee and I with a smile and even gave us both recommendations on where to go while in Tampa FL . Valerie who was available at
night and early morning front desk was totally awesome.!!!! (Pastor Valerie) and made sure we were on the right shuttle for the Tampa Airport. All of the staff was awesome and I was really impressed with the front line workers housekeepers, front desk the breakfast was delicious and should get 5 stars all across the board.

Room tip: Our room was 406 the room temperature was just right and felt very relaxed.
Date of stay: June 2022

Hi Cincinnati68! Thank you so much for taking the time to participate in our survey. Your feedback and kind remarks for our team are truly appreciated. I am delighted to see that we were able to meet your expectations during your recent stay. I hope to see you again when you visit the Tampa area. Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed 1 June 2022 via mobile

Had an amazing experience in Tampa Bay First time coming to Tampa for an business meeting ..due to the outstanding traffic the Hotel which provided a shuttle bus service for customers convenience to get to and from the airport . And the staff The Driver Micheal made the ride very comfortable.. great conversation..well respectful and a great help.. to all of us..
Definitely will book her next year

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ellen Ledwith, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2022

Hi tashar640! Thank you so much for your review and kind remarks. I am pleased to see that we met your expectations and look forward to your return! Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed 21 May 2022 via mobile

I had an amazing experience at the hotel I don’t know where to start from , Housekeeping are amazing front desk audit (Valerie ) is a wonderful and so professional lady front desk manager is awesome. Thank you so much for the amazing team that makes my stay wonderful and make me feel home away from home .
I strongly recommend that property to everyone.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ellen Ledwith, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2022

Hi Zenak547, thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. Your feedback and kind remarks are truly appreciated. I am delighted to see that we were able to meet your expectations during your recent stay. It is always our goal to provide you a 'home away from home' when you travel to Tampa. Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed 15 May 2022

Great staff. Especially for breakfast and for dinner/bar. They all know me by name and what I order. They are all just great people. Rooms are clean and well equipped. Food is delicious and quick. Highly recommended

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ellen Ledwith, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2022

Hi Thomas! Thank you for your review and kind remarks about our staff! I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to see you again when you travel to Tampa. Thank you for being our guest!