SpringHill Suites Tampa Brandon
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desksitting areaclean propertythe breakfast areaoatmealrooms are spaciousthe entire hoteltoilet paperthe room was nicewould stay here againhot breakfastcoffee makerbedswhirlpoolcouchmicrowavemall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I've stayed here dozens of times for business because of convenience but will go somewhere else in the future.
On a continuum of "free" breakfasts, they are below moderate though it's hard to screw up yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs, and breakfast meat can be and are.
Last week I stayed Monday and Wednesday night. The room Monday's AC was leaking all over the floor and not dehumidifying.
The Wednesday room was fine BUT they are not running the second elevator claiming it is "broken". But it has been broken for months now as I have stayed with them in July and June with that elevator not in service. The elevator(s) are slow when both are running but with only one inservice, guests compete not only with each other but staff taking a ridiculous amount of time to get up and down.
In the hotel's defense, this pair of stays, I did not complain and they are normally friendly and responsive so I have not complained in my other stays.
Being told again about the elevator being "broken" again, was the last straw this stay.

Room Tip: Off the freeway so minimal road noise - just don't set your expectations too high.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Jessica C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is always a pleasure having you as our guest and I’m truly sorry for your recent experience. Your feedback is not taken lightly by me or the rest of our team and your concerns will be addressed. If there is anything we can do to make it up to you, please reach out to me directly. I would love the opportunity to make it right. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jessica Cook

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I stay at Marriott properties regularly. On this occasion, we were in town for a concert on June 14 and a series of mishaps unfortunately turned into a failed booking at this location by "hotels.com". They royally messed up and overbooked at this location...leaving us w/o a room. Nancy at the front desk was so sweet and apologetic (through NO fault of Marriott/SpringHill Suites) and comforted us as we struggled to get the situation fixed with the hotels.com people (45 min on hold!). Nancy offered us beverages and light snacks while we were "camped out" in the lobby trying to get everything squared away. We ended up having to go to another hotel (nowhere near as nice at this SpringHill Suites). We were very disappointed that we did not stay at this hotel but will DEFINITELY will book here (directly with the hotel) in the future. Nancy made such a great impression on us and made us feel if she could be so caring and concerned, that surely a stay here would be well worth it. Way to go Nancy, you are a great example of the meaning of CUSTOMER SERVICE!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2017

The room was nice, comfy couch to relax on. Hotel was clean and staff very friendly. Elevator was THE SLOWEST I have ever been on. Morning sausage was not too good. The workout room was minimal. The best thing: I bought some cinnamon brown sugar pop tarts for a late night snack and wanted to warm them up. When I opened the microwave there were paper plates waiting there for me to use :):).

I love Marriott and this hotel was fine, but I think next time I will try one of the other Marriotts near by.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We reserved a room with the Park and Cruise option. Spacious, clean, reasonable rate. Left car parked safely in hotel lot and received great delivery to and pick up from RCCL terminal. Great location, great value.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Usually i like Springhill Suites. But this was sub par. Room had a funky humid odor. the room and bathroom were clean but worn. lighting in the bathroom was very poor. the bed was comfortable. there was no power between the queen beds. for those with Cpap machines, this is not good.

very small pool area. plenty of parking. friendly staff. lots to restaurant choices in the area. area seemed safe.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Jessica C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. While it was a pleasure having you as our guest, please accept my apology for the problems you experienced during your stay. I hope you will give us another try the next time you’re in the Tampa area. We would love the opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next visit.

Jessica Cook