“Gourmet Wings”
Review of Patio 6 Wing Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Patio 6 Wing Bar & Grill
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Visited this establishment with family for lunch. Had seen a review on TV,that had been singing their praise. The review talked about their gourmet wings and how fresh and delicious they were. Well Awesome is my reviw! Great food, fantastic staff and please surroundings made for a perfect lunch. We look forward to a chow down visit again. Great job Robert!

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Wonderful twist on chicken wings that were so amazing! So many different flavors to choose from. A fantastic discovery thanks to Charlie Belcher(Charlie's World on Good morning Tampa Bay). I suggested my husband, son & I travel over an hour from Parrish, Fl to try this craft wing restaurant. We were all extremely pleased with the decision to take the trip to Patio 6. Upon entering our destination we were eagerly greeted by friendly staff, one of which was Robert B. My son wanted to try the sweet honey lime wings but suggested to Robert if he made them spicy it would put them over the top. Robert made that happen & wow were they phenomenal! We also had the Georgia peach wings, snowbird wings, Honey garlic Parmesan & an order of the garlic Parmesan fries with bacon & onion on top. My husband & son are big guys but we still had so much left over to take home for reheating in the oven later. Sadly the honey lime wings never had a chance to be taken home - we devoured them before leaving! Free refills on soft drinks. You can eat inside (AC) with tvs or outside in the patio area. We will definitely be taking a trip back to enjoy the craft wings at Patio 6 & try some of the other flavor combinations. Spicy honey lime will definitely be on that list though. Again thank you to Robert- such a gracious manager that really enjoys what he does & it shows!