“Good order fulfillment”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #840 of 2,738 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

This Starbucks is in the middle of Tampa airport, land side main terminal. It’s a good place to wait to meet incoming passengers because it has lots of outlets and USB plugs. It’s like a mini club.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick bite before our flight. They were out of the panini we wanted, but the chicken pesto and bacon panini we decided to get was excellent and hot. I also like that you can get milk to drink. Of course, my wife always enjoys their lattes.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2017

This location offers most of the typical offerings. The service was quick & friendly. Good cup of coffee to take on the plane.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Service is slow and the order was messed up and someone else got what I ordered .. this is not acceptable

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 22 April 2017

My complaint about Starbucks is that they usually don't have enough staff at the register to take your order. This one was well staffed. One barista took my order while another ran the cashier machine. But, they still got the order wrong by not writing it on the cup like other outlets. Anyway, it was a small mistake and I didn't want to make a thing of it so I drank it. My daughter got her drink the way she likes it and that's the important thing. I didn't see another Starbucks but there are many coffee places in the airport so they do have competition to keep them honest.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!