“Healthy & Tasty”

Price range: US$4 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We stopped by at this Pita Pit a couple of weekends ago. What we love about this location is that the staff is super friendly and always flexible with our requests. The portions are generous & have never had a bad experience here...great for vegetarians.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I have a rule when traveling not to eat somewhere I can at home and pita pit was close to my hotel and something I had never heard of. When I came in the employee greeted me and walked me through the ordering process. He was very friendly and attentive and even provided me some coupons for being a student. I thought my pita was delicious and the service was good.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

There was only 1 person working when me and a friend came to eat. Worker had a attitude with us and I never been to a pita pit that charges extra for everything I always order the chicken soulvaki with cooked mushrooms and I always ask for extra taziki sauce & my friend ordered a Philly which we were charged extra for mushrooms and taziki sauce and cheese.. not complaining I love the food but I'll stick to driving to the pita pit in soho better customer service.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Smoothies are a nice alternative to soda. I love their falafel pita. It's great that I get to customize how I want it.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

They have really friendly and helpful staff! But for the price the Pitas are pretty small. But it is good for a quick lunch spot. Plus they have the soda machine where you get to customize your drink which I love!

Date of visit: February 2016

Been to The Pita Pit? Share your experiences!