“Excellent food in a nice, relaxing atmosphere....”
Review of Ole Style Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ole Style Deli
Ranked #1,165 of 2,751 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Ole Style Deli is in the same building as my office. I have visited the restaurant on numerous occasions and every time the food and service has been excellent. This is a great place to grab a quick lunch because the service is always quick and the food delicious. I have also ordered breakfast food to go and the BLT sandwich is wonderful. I highly recommend Ole Style Deli.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2016

We dropped in this restaurant for a quick small lunch while exploring the downtown of Tampa. It seemed like a family run sandwich shop, seemed to be lots of patrons but we were seated immediately at 12:30 upon arrival. Their menu offers lots of choices and we were in the mood to try a local "Cuban sandwich" and asked if they offered one. We ordered it to share as well as I got water and my wife got sweet tea. The waitress was attentive, brought a small plate with 4 very large cut pieces of pickle while we waited for the flattened (heated and grilled) Cuban sandwich. The waitress refilled the drinks as needed. The sandwich came, was accompanied with chips and we shared it in 1/2. The sandwich was delicious. Bill came to only $11.00 and was just enough for each of us. Try it; you will enjoy the wonderful service and the food was very tasty.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Ole Style Deli? Share your experiences!