“Good Cantonese Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This place has decent Hong Kong style Cantonese food or New York Chinatown style Chinese food. Not Northern Chinese or Sichuan Chinese food. They have the Roast duck and BBQ pork hanging at the counter. Decent Cantonese food served. Service is fast.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I have been coming here for more then 10 years and have never been disappointed. Best shrimp wonton soup, shrimp balls, and BBQ pork for openers. The beef chow fun is incredible along with clams in black bean sauce. Among my favorite vegetables are baby choy or snow pea tips sautéed in garlic. If your a fish lover the deep fried whole flounder is special. Always consistent the food here never disappoints.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Astonishing food superbly cooked 1960 prices
Simple building nothing fancy just great food fairly priced go today!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

The BBQ ribs are excellent. We shared an appetizer of 6 ribs between the three us. We then ordered a half of duck. The meat was moist and tender but the skin was not at all crispy and I did not eat the skin. For the third dish we ordered baby bok choy and black mushrooms. The book choy was tender. There was a lot of sauce. We had plenty of food to pack up to take home. I would return for the BBQ ribs. The staff was attentive and we were served quickly.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I ordered one of my favorite dishes, Kung Poa chicken. The dish consists of thin slices of white meat chicken stir fried in a spicy sauce with a mix of vegetables. The chicken is not supposed to be breaded which is the way I wanted it. The vegetables include baby corn, mushrooms, water chestnuts, small diced carrots, peas and slices of celery (which I requested to not be included).

The dish arrived and looked appetizing. I started eating it as I was eating it I noticed a large "glob" of chicken that was multiple slices of chicken that appears to be pasted together. I put the glob on a flat plate to examine it and pulled it apart to find under cooked chicken pieces. I asked the server about it she said she get the manager.
The manager arrived and "what you want me to do?" Before I could answer, "I make you new pieces." He returns a few minutes later with a monkey dish with four small slices of steamed chicken slightly covered in some soy like sauce.
I ate one piece of steamed chicken.
Then I found the next clump of pasted together chicken.
The vegetables consisted of three baby corn cut in half, an over abundance of green bell pepper chunks, three pieces of red bell pepper, water chestnuts etc.
The sauce that covered the dish was watery in some parts and and thick and viscous in other parts. Sort of like it wasn't cooked thoroughly.
Needless to say I was and am disappointed with the dish.
I've eaten many times in this restaurant not sure I will go back.