“The closet Puerto Rican food in Tally!”
Review of El Criollo Grill

El Criollo Grill
Ranked #380 of 877 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I love this food truck. I have tried the tripleta and their mofongo. I practically live in Puerto Rico (just here for school) and I can tell you that the Mofongo is great, and the price too! You should definitely try it. This is my favorite food truck in Tallahassee.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

I think it's the only place in Tallahassee with puertorrican food. Alcapurrias are yummy but too much garlic, mofongo and fried pork was good. I think the best is tripleta sandwich, really good.

Thank Neda Z. C
Reviewed 20 September 2015

If you wanna eat Puerto Rican food in Tallahassee, you are going to be limited to two food trucks, this one and another one. They have mofongos rellenos, Tripletas, Alcapurrias and other Puerto Rican plates, they also serve American foods. s for their location, you must check their Facebook page to see where they are.

2  Thank Pedro M