See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I feel for the price I paid to stay in this particular hotel, was EXTREMELY OVERPRICED!! This was the worst DAYS INN I have ever stayed in. I asked for a non-smoking room, which in turn the room I stayed in was a non-smoking room but it SMELLED SO BAD OF SMOKE!! Plus, I left an item, called and asked if they had a lost and found and guess what I was told...... this is Tallahassee no one ever gets there stuff back because its a College Town!!Guess what? That's a bunch of crap, if you had an honest employees people would get their items back..I have to say if I was not so tired I would have never stayed at your ESTABLISHMENT! A refund would be great!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Many small things wrong with room. Knobs missing, clock not plugged in, etc. Two major problems: The toilet wasn't fastened to the bathroom floor and slid freely when sat upon. The internet serviced was spotty, slow and unreliable. I went elsewhere to get online.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My experience was awesome, the room smelled so good, it was clean, the carpet was clean. It had beautiful matching blanket and curtains. I really enjoyed staying over night at this place and when I go back I will stay there again.

Room tip: Room was quiet, Sunny, no A/C noise, great!
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bernik p
Reviewed 27 May 2018

We chose to stay here because of the hotel’s fantastic location, right next to FSU. That’s the best thing about the place. The price was not bad either – cheaper than other hotels in the vicinity.

Rooms were adequate, and included coffee maker, fridge, TV, and microwave. The bed was comfortable and clean. The carpets in the room were fine, but there were lots of stains and mysterious spots on the carpet out in the main hallway (it really needs a thorough cleaning). The air conditioner worked but was not great; it was noisy and fluctuated the room temperature between a bit too warm and a bit chilly.

Nice to be able to park my car right outside my room and keep an eye on it through the window, although access was through one of the exits at either end of the building.

Breakfast was mediocre. You might want to consider avoiding it aside from the coffee and bagels. Not a big deal for us, since we had a wonderful brunch at a local restaurant with our college-aged children and their friends.

The pool did not look good. Kind of green and the deck was overgrown with weeds.

WiFi worked well.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 27 May 2018

The location of the hotel is great. But the building is old and needs an up-grade.It is pet-friendly with a free breakfast. But with being a Wyndham property, I expected more out of facility. The bed was firm, but my husband was bitten by some bugs.

Date of stay: May 2018