“MORE THAN JUST HOT DOGS!!!!!”
Review of Super Perros

Super Perros
Ranked #149 of 886 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Colombian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Casual style dining with the most variety and rich taste of Colombian Cuisine. Friendly staff will guide you through the menu. Colombian style Hamburgers and Hot Dogs are prepared with ingredients combined to produce a delicious taste.
Reviewed 30 April 2015 via mobile

Amazing food, typical of Colombia. We had the Churrasco, Arepa con frijoles (beans) and rice. Empanada con carne, and fried cheesecake for dessert. Rustic decor and music add to the atmosphere. Very clean, bring the whole family. SUPER DELICIOUS!!!

2  Thank billiwinski

Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

So while on a road trip we stopped in Tallahassee and we decided to try the restaurant and boy were we disappointed. I am from Colombia and the dishes served at this restaurant are not a good representation of Colombian food, as the average dish you would have in the country is way better than what you get here. This restaurant serves average or below average food, but if you are looking to have a truly good experience of Colombian food please look elsewhere.

Reviewed 5 February 2015 via mobile

We visited for lunch. Great many menu options. Columbian. Enjoyed everything we had. very good service minimal wait
love this place.

Reviewed 6 December 2014

It used to be one of my favorite places in town with great food, great portion and affordable price. Their salsa is especially good. Then about a year ago, they decided to decrease the portion size. Their pork dish usually consists of three pieces (sometimes more than that) of thin pork chops, now there is only one. This most recent time I went, the new server does not seem to know what he is doing. He came to take orders about ten minutes after we were seated, food was served quickly though. When my friend and I got sides that were not what we ordered and asked him, he simply said 'oh the ones you ordered are not available'. They just decided what side they should change to with no prior inquiry to bringing up the dish and no explanation afterwards.

I recommended this place to many friends singing praises of the great flavor, the generous portion and good service. The recent two experiences have made me very embarrassed though. Personally I am not going again.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I found this place a few months back and love it . I've never been a plantains Fan until I found them here and now I can't get enough . The food is always hot quick and really good. The service is usually slow so stock up when the waitress visits . They only have one person working at all times it seems . VERY reasonably price and cheap beer