“Great brunch”

Liberty Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #102 of 910 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

What a great brunch place. From the stuffed french toast, cheesy grits, soft shell crab benedict, and the avocado toast salad. Wow. Thumbs up

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Here in Tallahassee for a tour of FSU with my oldest daughter. I was recommended this establishment, for Happy Hour and drinks. The happy hour was actually very good, I like bourbon and they had the Blantons on the HH list as well as other Bourbons. Their bourbon selection was pretty extensive. As for their cocktails, they were innovative and cutting edge. Highly recommend coming here with friends for drinks. They do serve food, but did not have any. Someone near me did order a charcuterie board and it looked very good. Enjoy

1  Thank nibaldom2015
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I have been here with friends and the food and service were fantastic. The scotch egg and sliders are phenomenal!

1  Thank Mel_CanJamusa
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

The cavernous boxy interior wasn't entirely to my taste, atmospherically. But the cocktail list is long and innovative, and the food is SUPERB. Especially the cheese plate, which was incredible! Worth five stars based on flavour and texture alone.

1  Thank HohmannTransfer
Reviewed 6 July 2017

This place was a great find!!! A bunch of people mentioned it and we finally made time to check it out for ourselves. We will definitely visit this place again! The Bar is not your typical.... FRESH, FRESH, FRESH!!! I let the bartender mix up a wonderful basil infused lemonade, Oh my goodness... it was wonderful. We ordered from the menu a bunch of house cured meats, sausage, prosciutto, jams, and it was phenomenal. The front of the building is on Monroe. You will be amazed.

1  Thank Jett2000