All reviews remodeled rooms front desk clerk room was clean waffles continental breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful upon check enjoyed my stay excellent stay great customer service cookies dresser maids fsu
Reviewed 8 October 2018

I was worried about staying here considering my previous budget stay in a Wyndham family hotel. I was however, pleasantly surprised here. The front desk staff were nice and competent, the lobby was tastefully remodeled, the room was quiet and although they could use some new furniture and updating, the room was just fine, especially considering the cost. I would stay here again on my next business trip.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Four friends took this trip to this newly remodeled hotel and was nothing shy of very pleased. Cleanliness, courteous service, nice and spacious rooms and very good breakfast. The kitchen staff was very attentive to the needs of each individual who visited the breakfast area. The pool was nice, clean and cozy. This is my go to hotel whenever I am in the area. We were pleased from the front desk welcome to the end stay and check out at the front desk the next morning. Keep up the good work!!! and the cleanliness and attentiveness of the hard working staff who was on their feet during our whole stay. Cleaning and making sure the breakfast was full and clean at all times. A+

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jacque L, Director of Operations at Baymont by Wyndham Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We will be sure to share with our entire staff to inspire them to keep working hard and moving forward for all our future guests.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

The room was very clean, everything was stocked, linens were clean. There was a mini fridge and the A/C worked VERY well! I had no problem following the directions from the front desk clerk. There was a vending machine on every floor and a laundry room for guests to use as well. Elevators too. Up to date electronics, the wifi was crystal clear and the breakfast was delicious. I only paid just over $100 for 2 nights so I think I definitely got a really great deal!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jacque L, Director of Operations at Baymont by Wyndham Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and for sharing your experience with all our future guests. We do hope that you will stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Nice beds, good breakfast. The beds are good. The bathroom was very nice. There are restaurants in the neighborhood. Also there are more shops not to fat. For us it was an hotel for just one night. But we liked it very much.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Check in/out was a breeze. The clerk who checked me in was very professional, courteous and friendly. All of the employees I encountered greeted me with a great smile! From the maids, to the grounds people to the lady taking care of the breakfast, everyone made me feel as though I was appreciated.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jacque L, Director of Operations- Pax Properties at Baymont by Wyndham Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We will be sure to share them with the entire staff. We do hope that you will visit us again soon in the near future.