“Pleasant dinner at Tally Thai”

Tally Thai and Sushi
Ranked #230 of 913 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Description: At Tally Thai & Sushi, our goal is to provide the best quality and most authentic Thai food and sushi at reasonable prices. Come enjoy our casual dining atmosphere and any of the fresh and flavorful food and sake offerings we have.
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

The wife and I are passing through Tallahassee and we're looking for a good Asian restaurant. Tally Thai and Sushi was nearby so we checked it out. It is a small restaurant in a small strip mall, but the staff was very friendly and the menu surprisingly big. I had the cashew stir fry with tofu and the wife had the Penang curry. We split the hot and tasty soft shell crab appetizer. I ate every morsel of my stir fry and commented about how nicely the tofu was prepared. Just the right consistency and flavor! The wife enjoyed the curry, a strong endorsement from a woman who has eaten Thai for over forty years. We didn't have sushi, but others around us did and they seemed to enjoy it. All in all, seems like a place I would frequent if I lived around here. Thanks, Tally Thai!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Fast, friendly service and wonderful food! Small restaurant, tiny parking lot so be prepared to circle the neighborhood a couple times. Must try the pineapple fried rice! Great curry flavor with raisins, cashews and peppers. Would definitely visit again if I'm in the area.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

If this is the best Thai food in Tallahassee, then I just don't know what to say.

The service is very friendly so they've got that going for them. We had some very greasy spring rolls that just had cabbage in them (just don't do it) and pad thai that just wasn't great. Would have to give points for the paradise sushi roll so you might want to stick to the sushi and stay away from the rest.

Parking is tricky as it's in a busy strip mall with a tattoo parlor where people are lined up outside.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Best Sushi and Thai food in Tally! This is one of my favorite places to eat in Tallahassee. Pad Won Sen and the Garden State roll are awesome.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

6 of us went based on reviews and we were not disappointed !! Sushi was excellent and we also ordered Thai basil soup ,pad Thai and basil Thai fried rice all was delicious and cheap !! The sushi was a little more expensive but all fresh amd delicious too..we go to Tally quite often and used to go to another place called Jasmine Cafe but have been disappointed with them recently. .we will Definitely come here from now on when in town. Server was great too !!

Date of visit: October 2016