“Delicious”

Goodies Eatery
Ranked #178 of 877 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 December 2017

The turkey master was delicious I was in town for business and decided to stop because it was close by and I want disappointed. The service was very good.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We were in town to watch a football game and looking to grab a coffee and breakfast on our way to the game. This was about the only place open at 9am so we went. Service was slow as only two gals and one was training. The coffee was not good at all and the croissant sandwich might have been worse. Next time we will try another place even if it's out of our way.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Have always enjoyed lunch at Goodies. But this morning I had breakfast for the first time... OH MAN! Quinn recommended the "Tally Bomb": cold brew coffee, vanilla, cream and shot of ESPRESSO, oh yeah!
Quinn also suggested the croissant with meat and cheese. I had mine with sausage and provolone. It was warm and delicious!

Can't say enough about how consistently good my experiences are at Goodies.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Great coffee bar serving the area's Lucky Goat coffee many different ways, inclduing cold brewed. Excellent pastries and a good sandwich menu. Relatively fast service.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

My husband & I thought we had found the perfect 'escape' from the Aloft Hotel. Walked in & there was our family already enjoying great coffee & breakfast sandwiches. Nice, clean & very polite staff --