“Eat healthy .....or not”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #26 of 42 Quick Bites in Tallahassee
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Loved this place. Cafeteria style, you pick what you want, burrito or bowl.
Quick in and out with friendly service.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

It's a good small chipotle. Parking was less but it's okay. I would prefer a little bit more spacious and cleaned out exterior. There was trash outside in their exterior sitting premises on a Saturday morning. May be they couldn't clean because they were busy Friday night. Don't know. But I did not see cleanliness in this chipotle which is weird because I'm a chipotle fan and all the chipotles are super clean. The staff was nice and friendly. The food was good too.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Ok so our daughter picked the place as she was tired of cafeteria food. Boa big fan of chipotle sauce but this place was more than than. The rice bowls were delicious with the side chips and avocado.

I was pleasantly surprised of this place. I guess. The lesson learn of not to pre judge a place by its name.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 9 July 2015

My wife and daughter always go here a couple times a week. Went with them one time and I can see why. The bowls are great and the portions are very large. Plenty of options to choose from as you build your meal.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 1 June 2015

Food was great. Always is. Went with my son, a college student at FSU. He made his order (a chicken bowl with all the fixins) and asked for a soft burrito shell on the side. I simply said to the order taker I'd like the same. Then the guy behind me made and order and also asked for a shell on the side...as I saw the food items being pushed down the line I noticed there was not a "shell on the side" for my order, so I specifically asked for one thinking that perhaps they weren't giving me the "shell" like my son. Well if looks good kill. She must have thought I just decided to ask for one since I had heard my son and the guy behind me ask for a shell on the side - which was not the case. I was stunned by her hateful glare. Then as we move through the line, my son tells the next employee what fixins he want on his meat; then she asks me what i want, and I say again, the same as him. Another glare and pissy comment "I can't remember what he requested" - well ok - so I told her what to put on. It was just a nasty experience - took a good mood I was in, and made me pissed off.

Date of visit: May 2015