“this is it”
Review of Leola's Crab Shack

Leola's Crab Shack
Ranked #389 of 909 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

small place, friendly service, and clean. The food was just out of this world. I have catfish fillet, fried okra, and fries. All just yummy. A must try if you like seafood. Very reasonable price too.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

After reading reviews for weeks,I finally decided to drop by. The cashier was nice & welcoming. I told her I was new to the area and unfamiliar with their menu. She took the time to ask what I wanted and suggested certain combinations to accommodate my taste buds! I ended up ordering the shrimp platter dinner, I added a snow crab cluster, and the small pan of potatoes, eggs, corn, & sausage. My total was like $23.60... worth every penny! I intended to taste a piece of shrimp before fixing my wine and sitting down to get comfortable.. why did I do that? I never made it to sit down! I stood in the kitchen and enjoyed every bite.. reminded me of the good ol' southern pot from back home (south fla).. probably even better! My only complaint is the potato wasn't cooked all the way thru. I didn't let it kill my vibe, but I was reminded of it with every taste. Maybe it was just that day.. . not really sure, guess I'll find out the next time I return! Food=DeliciousSs.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

I have eaten at Leola's over a dozen times and the food is excellent. They had a nice restaurant off of Tennessee St. but I guess they closed due to slow business. I think it didn't get advertised much. The restaurant that is still open is small and a little run down. But, you can always get take out. Their crabs are really good as is all their food. If you want great crabs and a reasonable price, go to Leola's

2  Thank Dan J
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Here on a quick business trip, a local sent me here. Not fancy but good food and fair priced. Just coming into oyster season and they had some small ones, but all else good.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I recently placed an online order for garlic crabs. An employee called back and said it wouldn't be ready for another hour. Okay, cool. An hour passes and I come to pick up my order. The cashier doesn't know who I am and never received my online order. In the time it took to go to my car and get my receipt (after waiting in line for 20+) minutes, they suddenly "remember" my order that I still had to wait another half-hour to get. Go to Red Snapper for your crabs. Better service and cleaner restaurant.

3  Thank Ray F